Group Glamping Breaks Pembrokeshire
Bell Tent Glamping Sleeping 4 People
A 5 metre canvas bell tent perfect for upto 4 people sharing a glamping break / holiday in Pembrokeshire. Nestled within the natural long-grass meadow on its own private pitch, Willow provides an idyllic glamping escape in natural surroundings, coupled with easy access to all Pembrokeshire Coast and West Wales has to offer.
The bell tent comes complete with a futon style double bed, private compost toilet, fully equipped out door kitchen, two burner gas stove, picnic bench and ready to use fire pit. Everything you need to embark on your Pembrokeshire glamping holiday. See a list of what you need to bring, and what we supply below.
On the Watermeadows Glamping site you will also find shared hot shower facilities, fresh water stations and shared washing up area with hot water.
Check availability & book online here;Check Availability & Prices
What you will need to bring:
- Clothes, swimming gear etc
- Food & toiletries
- Towels, hand towels & tea towels
- Extra blankets if you wish
- Extra toilet paper (we only supply 2 rolls)
- Extra matches
- Wellie boots
- Rain coats & wet weather gear
We provide the following:
- Double futon style bed
- 2 / 3 quality single airbeds
- Fresh cotton linen, duvets & blankets
- Solar lighting / lamps
- Camping chairs
- Private compost toilet (we supply 2 rolls of toilet paper)
- Private sheltered kitchen
- Kitchen includes; Double burner gas stove, picnic table, crockery, cutlery, pans, cool box, washing up kit
- Fire pit (logs available for purchase on site)
- Grill for BBQ available (Charcoal available for purchase on site)
- Cool box
- Ice packs available on site
- Shared hot shower units
- Shared washing up area with hot water
- Shared fresh water point on site
Your glamping holiday starts here...