Couples Glamping Experience Pembrokeshire
Fern – A Couples Glamping Bell Tent
Fern, is a 5 metre canvas bell tent which sleeps 2 adults for a romantic couples glamping experience in Pembrokeshire. Pitched within the lush natural meadow on its own private location, Fern offers the perfect couples glamping holiday within easy reach of Pembrokeshires tranquil beaches of Tenby and Saundersfoot.
The bell tent comes complete with a futon style double bed, private compost toilet, fully equipped out door kitchen, two burner gas stove, picnic bench and fire pit to toast marshmallows under the Pembrokeshire star lit skies. See a list of what you need to bring, and what we supply below.
On the Watermeadows Glamping site you will also find shared hot shower facilities, fresh water stations and shared washing up area with hot water.
Check availability & book online here;Check Fern Availability
What you will need to bring:
- Clothes, swimming gear etc
- Food & toiletries
- Towels, hand towels & tea towels
- Extra blankets if you wish
- Extra toilet paper (we only supply 2 rolls)
- Cool box (ice packs available on site)
- Extra matches
- Wellie boots
- Rain coats & wet weather gear
We provide the following:
- Double futon style bed
- 2 / 3 quality single airbeds
- Fresh cotton linen, duvets & blankets
- Solar lighting / lamps
- Camping chairs
- Private compost toilet (we supply 2 rolls of toilet paper)
- Private sheltered kitchen
- Kitchen includes; Double burner gas stove, picnic table, crockery, cutlery, pans, cool box, washing up kit
- Fire pit (logs available for purchase on site)
- Grill for BBQ available (Charcoal available for purchase on site)
- Ice packs available on site
- Shared hot shower units
- Shared washing up area with hot water
- Shared fresh water point on site
Your glamping holiday starts here...