Family Friendly Glamping Pembrokeshire
Bracken – Bell Tent Glamping For Families
Bracken, is a family size 7 metre canvas bell tent that sleeps 2 adults and up to 3 children. Perfect for families looking to experience a glamping holiday in Pembrokeshire, close to the beaches of Tenby and family attractions of West Wales.
The bell tent comes complete with a double bed, single mattresses for children (up to 3), all bedding and linen, private compost toilet, fully equipped out door kitchen, two burner gas stove, picnic bench, camping chairs and ready to use fire pit. If your family loves the outdoors and wants to experience natural Pembrokeshire, this is the perfect glamping experience for you.
On the Watermeadows Glamping site you will also find shared hot shower facilities, fresh water stations and shared washing up area with hot water.
Check availability & book online here;Check Bracken Availability
What you will need to bring:
- Clothes, swimming gear etc
- Food & toiletries
- Towels, hand towels & tea towels
- Extra blankets if you wish
- Extra toilet paper (we only supply 2 rolls)
- Cool box (ice packs available on site)
- Extra matches
- Wellie boots
- Rain coats & wet weather gear
We provide the following:
- Full size double bed
- 2 / 3 single mattresses
- Fresh cotton linen, duvets & blankets
- Solar lighting / lamps
- Camping chairs
- Private compost toilet (we supply 2 rolls of toilet paper)
- Private sheltered kitchen
- Kitchen includes; Double burner gas stove, picnic table, crockery, cutlery, pans, cool box, washing up kit
- Fire pit (logs available for purchase on site)
- Grill for BBQ available (Charcoal available for purchase on site)
- Ice packs available on site
- Shared hot shower units
- Shared washing up area with hot water
- Shared fresh water point on site
Your glamping holiday starts here...